Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sleeping with the fishes

My eyes open up im on a deck, on a beach exhibition game lakers game on the beach vs visitors from out of town, pretty busy hot summer day. I come out the stadium victory in hand walk, venues for any thing that would catch my glance,  I walk towards the jersey section Bid with a woman in her stand I sort find a Vick jersey eagles money in my hand, "negotiate on that" i said, got it . Son in hand, Im walking with my son on a board walk, look right I see people on there phone looking right towards the coast the west coast , they run to the east no hesitation, worst fear of there lives, i look start running inside for shelter pull my son inside, go inside look left see a bright water cloud on my west realize break the glass door go through, jump out and see out on the sea but one two  maybe three,  that's a wrap.......

1 comment: